Friday, July 3, 2009

Cleaning Day

I'm missing the beach this morning. I took this picture on Thursday morning as I watched the son come up. My hubby was down on the beach enjoying the view, and he didn't know I was snapping pictures. The majesty of the ocean is truly amazing, and the relaxation was incredible.
Today is Cleaning Day. We have laundry to do from the trip, and general cleaning. We have friends and family coming over on the 4th, throughout the day to spend time with us out by the pool.
My diet went out the window through the week, so back today to the exercise regime and the eating healthy. I want to get some stitching in today. I started the Big Round Zipper while I was away, and finished my pink scarf and 2 dish rags. I have a few more pieces I want to start and I still need to finish EEK. I'm trying to get over the boo boo. I'm afraid I won't have enough floss.
Well, I'm off and running. I need to get ready to go to the mall to pick up a couple of essentials and some decorations for tomorrow.

No comments: