Saturday 4/9 was stitch day. The girlfriends and I meet once a month at a library and spend 6 hours stitching and catching up. As always, it was a great day. Days like that renew my spirit in a way that is hard to describe. If you don't belong to a stitch group, you should find one. I believe it's important to share ideas, lessons, and life in general with a group of friends that have the same (or similar) hobbies. I've learned so much from my stitching girl friends. They are all special to me.
On the needles:
- 3 color Cashmere Cowl by Joji Locatelli. I'm getting ready to start section 4. I had it started and had to rip back to beginning of the section as somewhere I'd lost a stitch. I'm working it in Shibui Staccato in the colorways - Pool, Cove and Apple on size US 6 4.0 mm Karbonz circular needles.
- Luna Socks - Using Berroco Comfort Sock in Light Grey and the contrast color is Pink. I need to find the ball band as it has disappeared itself out of the bag.
- Rag Doily Rug - Using 7/10 clothesline of cotton/polyester blend. I purchased the clothesline at Walmart. This is a Quick Quick knit and a lot of fun. Using a size 19 needle.
- I'm still working on Strawberry Garden by Blackbird Designs. This is a piece I really want to finish and thanks to my dear friend Rita, I will have enough WDW dried thyme to finish the piece.
- I'm also working on an old piece ":Merry Christmas". This is an OOP pattern that I started many many moons ago and hope to finish.
- Nothing is on the wheel yet, however I have signed up for a spinning class that will run 3 Saturday's in a row. I hope to really get a feel for my Wheel and get moving on my spinning.
- Well, I have ideas I just need to locate the yarn I want to use!