Saturday, June 13, 2009

Morning Blabbering


Well here it is just after 7am this wonderful Saturday Morning, and I've been up since 4:30 AM. What is wrong with me?? I actually laid in bed (deluding myself that I actually wanted to sleep) for an hour before I realized, I was awake and nothing I could do would put me back to sleep. UGH. I got up, put 30 minutes on the exercise bike, read 3 chapter's of "Dewey", made coffee, read my emails, talked to my daughter, shopped and now blogging.
Pictured to the left is a great new piece from Amy Brueken (spelling) Designs. I though this was precious. I loved Amy's designs as Sister's and Best Friends, and now I'm continuing to enjoy her designs. I'm waiting for my copy to arrive from Down Sunsine Lane (DSL). I love the green fabric. Unfortunately DSL did not have the exact fabric, so I've purchased a substitute. Frozen Margarita. Sounds fun anyway. I'm in a Halloween stitching mood of late. The 4th of July feeling has passed, and Halloween is now in it's place. Soon it will be Christmas. Good Heavens....Let's not get that far ahead. I've been too exhausted this past week to really stitch. No knitting either. Just vegetating when I get home from work.
I'm having Tea with my friend Denise today. Something we try and do atleast once a month, however, there are times, money, kids, family, work, life in general gets in the way. I enjoy spending time with her. She is the only friend that I have that doesn't stitch, but that I will stitch for. She understands the love and time it takes to put into a piece and appreciates the work. I love that about her.

No comments: