Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another Quiet Sunday






It's another quiet Sunday. I was up at 6:30 AM and messing on my computer. I actually was working on this fabulous design that won't leave me alone, and then.....my computer died. UGH, I'll try again later....






Greg has been working on a Shed. He's worked really hard and the kids have chipped in and put their sweat into it as well. I helped this morning. WOW was it hot, but the project is really coming along!
The neighbor came over with new toys. Oh, I mean tools and so I was relieved of duty and the two guys continued on without me. I came inside, started some laundry, always a Sunday chore, and started dinner. MMMMMM, Ribs. I L O V E my BBQ Pit. These beautys are fall of the bone delicious.

These were done cooking at about 3pm, but alas, we had to wait for dinner. We put the ribs on warm and left to visit our Darling Daughter, Kristy. Kristy is currently in the hospital. She is doing well, and we hope will be home soon. We stopped by the grocery on the way home to pick up, what else, potato salad to go with dinner. Yes, I agree, homemade is so much better, but honestly I just didn't have time. I printed some research for Kristy to take to her at the hospital. I took a 3 hour home study course on line, and manage to fit in a bit of knitting. Oh, but I digress. Dinner was delicious. Kelsie (Darling Daughter #2) is visiting my sister and family, so leaving Steven with Greg and I. The house sure is quiet.


Greg is now working on the doors of the Shed, and I'm finally ready to put my feet up and get on with some stitching. Bruiser is showing me how it's done....


He sure looks tuckered out. He's all naked and pink. Bruiser needed to be outside where all the activity was and as a result is a little pink. He needed to even out his tan anyway!

Well, I'm off for some stitching. Another week begins tomorrow. I sure hope it is better than last week, for everyone.

Hugs & Stitches

No comments: