Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Week

I can't believe it's been nearly a week since I posted last. WOW! Where does the time go? I finished my SB necklace "Witch's Delight". It looks very cute made up in it's little case and hanging from some black and white checkered ribbon. I started "EEK". WOW what an easy stitch. I started on Father's Day (Sunday) and nearly finished it in one day. I imagine a more diligent stitcher could have had it completed, but I was up and about taking some breaks, making dinner, checking email etc. Ifinished more than 3/4. I was able to put a few stitches in last night as well, but not much. I get up so early that by 9pm I'm beat and need to go to bed. I'll post a picture later of how much is done, and the fabric I purchased to back it in a flat fold. I think it will be very cute done up as a flat fold.

I had a great mail day yesterday. My new Big Round Zipper by Bent Creek arrived. OOH I'm so excited. I loved the last one. It was fabulous, so I'm taking this one with me on vacation. The large stitches are so nice and easy on the eyes. I'll be taking some more delicate pieces and my knitting of course. We have a house/pet sitter all lined up, so we are good to go. AHHH dreaming of the beach.

The weather here in Tampa is HOT. It's been hotter than normal this year. We are having August weather in June. I can't imagine what the temps will be in August and September. Our feel like temperature over the last week is 110 with the actual temps being in the mid to high 90's. Whew, and the humidity? Let's not go there.

Well I'm off to work. Have a good Tuesday.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Let's get some pic's posted girlfriend!! Can't wait to see your pieces finished!! Have a good week.