Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

Well Tuesday was the first day back to school for our kids here in Tampa. My DD, pictured here, is my baby and a senior in HS. WOW, where does the time go. I'm so proud. My son, graduated last year, and my oldest daughter, the year before that. Tempus Fugit.

DD 1 started college classes on Monday. She's really excited about this semester's classes. That is so inspiring to watch. All my little birds getting ready for Mama to PUSH them out of the nest. LOL. My son is testing his wings differently, and I don't always agree, but overall he's a good kid. His classes won't start until January. Too much time on his hands.

Best wishes to all the students going back to school this fall. Have a great year. Lots of Love to my kids (including my niece, and nephews). Have a GREAT year!

No comments: