Thursday, October 28, 2010

October

Well time sure does fly. My oldest darling daughter turned 21, my son is home visiting, and Halloween is just around the corner. Good Heavens! The year is almost gone.......again! Panic begins to set in for a multitude of reasons. Oh well....one day at a time.

I've been stitching on my Just Nan piece, pic coming soon. I promise. On the needles is the MilkyWay shawl and soon a pair of socks for Kristy (aka DD1). Off the needles? 2 dishcloths for my Ravelry Group Hogwarts at Ravelry. I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Appartitions. Tons of assignments, so I'm knitting, knitting and more knitting. Below is the dishcloth for my very first Hogwarts assignement (I'm in Ravenclaw). This is what my Boggart turns into. Fun stuff. Unfortunately, it does not photograph well. I will post next project soon. Til then....be safe and keep stitching.

1 comment:

Cari said...

WOW...you are a busy gal. Glad your son is home for a great visit! Your washcloth looks great !! Hugs