Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February

WOW does time pass quickly. It's been awhile since my last post. The New Year has arrived and passed, I've turned another year older, and Valentine's Day came and went as well. Good Heavens. Where does time go.

Greg and I have been busy working on a location for my new endeavor. More to come on that....stay tuned. Work is keeping us both busy. The kids are doing well, and the time for Steven to leave for basic training is nearly upon us.

I've been stitching on Big Round Zipper and have nearly completed part 2. I've worked a few rows of my afghan, and am finally nearing the end of Greg's sweater vest, promised for Christmas. It's still chilly here, so perhaps he will get a chance to wear it.

Well that's it for now, will post soon with pics.

No comments: