Sunday, September 1, 2013

Time Flies

It is hard to believe that I haven't blogged in over a year.  Good grief, where did 2012 go?  Well now that it's September of 2013 where did 2013 go?  I'm feeling inspired these days in many ways, my cooking, my crafting, renovations, painting, sewing, gardening, cleaning, dieting, exercising.  Inspiration is all around me.  The holiday's are quickly approaching, and I'm feeling the excitement of Autumn.  I can chalk up another Florida Summer under my belt. I'm inspired to decorate for Halloween and I think I may make some of these little guys to give out to people at work.
Blog8_small2  Everyone needs a good Voo Doo doll.  Exes and bosses, mean coworkers, mean clients, oh how about the jack ass that nearly hit me on my way home from work!  Ah so many uses.  I think I need a ton of them for myself.  Fun stuff!  Happy September everyone.

No comments: