Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Very Productive Week

Last Weekend (October 1) I headed to the yarn store for some yarn to make a hat for my son, and some inspiration. I found some inspiration in the way of Malabrigo Rasta. I purchased this beautiful yarn thinking I would make a scarf for my daughter for her birthday. I also purchased some Black Malabrigo for my son's hat. With this done, I headed home to do some knitting, thinking this would keep me busy for a couple of weeks. NOT. So ON * OFF the needles on Sunday (10/2) the 2X2 Ribbled Neck Cozy by Cabin Fever. So I started the Classic WW2 Watchman hat in Malabrigo black colorway for my son. I hat this finished by Thursday 10/6, so I grabbed by first Handspun yarn I did with the KnitGirllls first Spin a long, and knit another 2x2 ribbed neck cozy. This was finished Friday 10/7. So Saturday 10/8, I once again headed to the yarn store for inspiration. I came home with 2 skeins of Filatura Di Crosa Moda Lame to make 2 scarves, some Alp Dazzle by Feza Yarns to make a lacy scarf in a lovely brown colorway, and some more Malabrigo in Black for another Hat, with some size 7 DPNS by Dreamz. I completed both of the Filatura Di Crosa Moda Lame scarves Saturday afternoon, and started the Lace Scarf with the Alp Dazzle. WOW! That's all I have to say.....

No comments: